Whether we are called upon to fly one or one hundred passengers, we have access to the right plane for the mission. Following are some of the aircraft available to Pride clientele:
- The G IV is one of the most beautiful, comfortable, and reasonably priced long range aircraft that seats eight passengers who in most cases enjoy the luxury of being pampered by a flight attendant.
- The Citation X is known to be the “fastest (up to 700 miles per hour) private aircraft available for charter. With “ cross country range” the ten seats 8.
- Six passengers will enjoy the comfort and competitive pricing of this wonderful midsized airplane.
- Our “go ‘fore’ golf” aircraft. It seats 8 golfers who are comfortable knowing their luggage/clubs are going along for the ride.
Other aircraft that we fly with “Pride”:
- Challenger 601-604 – very spacious airplanes seating up to 10+.
- Embrear Legacy 600 – includes a full-sized galley, equipped for cold and hot food preparation, power outlets for office equipment and fold-out work tables. The Legacy seats up to 13 people and sleeps
Pride Flight is not a direct or indirect “Air Carrier”. Pride Flight as agent for its clients, arranges flights on aircraft operated by FAR Part 135 or 121 air carriers or foreign equivalent (“Operators”), who shall maintain full operational control of charter flights at all times. Operators providing services must meet FAA or JAR safety requirements as well as additional safety standards established by Pride Flight.